Shop Drop Off & Return up to 10kg.
This service is available for customers who want to return a small item up to 10kg.
Please note you're not allowed to send Lithium batteries the Royal Mail network.
If you are sending a Lithium battery for testing we strongly recommend including your charger in order to test.
1. Make purchase of "Collection and Return label" and complete checkout in the normal way.
Your login details (if purchased through our site before) will be your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password click the "Forgotten password" option and a reminder will be sent. If you have not registered before, simply register your details.
2. When you have finished checkout, an auto order-conformation will sent. Please allow up to 2hrs. (Applicable during Monday Friday 9am-5pm) for the "Return Label to be generated and to be sent.
3. When your label arrives by email, simply print it out and fasten it to the outside of your box containing your item.
4. When boxed, please take to one of the shops detailed on your email, this should be local to you. There is no time limit for this service; you can take your item to the shop at your own convenience.
5. When your item is received we will contact you.
If you have purchased transport warranty during your original purchase, during checkout please enter the coupon code that was sent to you. This will reduce your cost to £0.00.
Thank you for using this service.